Jul 17, 2011

My first song

Today was a very productive day in terms of making my first song.

It is titled "without you" and it is a song I originally wrote back in 2005. It has been freshened up and new lyrics have been added!
We also got the arrangement of the entire song down, and now it is up to Yamazaki-san to do the instrumental arrangement and recordings.
He will send me the finished result sometime this week, and I will review it, and if it's good, we will be recording it on sunday at the studio in Harajuku.

I was supposed to have studied for my exams after Yamazaki-san went home, but I couldn't stop thinking about my song, we added a new chorus, and thus I had to come up with a great chorus lyric too.
It's a bit of a challenge, but I finally got the lyrics down, and I am now waiting for the "instrumental" version of my song to be finished!

I am very satisfied with the outcome of todays work.
I love making music!

No comments:

Post a Comment