Aug 3, 2011

On vacation

Hey everyone!

I am so sorry that I haven't been updating much lately! I've been very busy with exams and when they ended, I went on vacation a week later.
I am now in Okinawa, and I've been on a small island called Zamami too. It has been great! Tomorrow we will be going on a bustour around Okinawa, and we will be seeing the okinawa Aquarium too! It will be great I am sure!! :) Can't wait to go around and get to see more of this island! Tomorrow is our last day here, we're going to Nagoya on the 4th!
There will be World Cosplay summit in Nagoya on the weekend of 6th and 7th of August, I will be going to cheer for the Danish team. :)
Of course I made myself a costume, Kagami Kuro from Kodomo no Jikan! Once a cosplayer, always a cosplayer right? :)

When I get back from my vacation, I will be working full time on my music! :) Hopefully I will be able to put up some more previews soon! :)

Sincerely
Liuwina

No comments:

Post a Comment