Aug 16, 2011

Recording

Hello everyone!

Time for another blog update from me.
As you know, I've been on vacation, but I have now returned to my humble abode.
Today I went to Harajuku, for another music session with my producer Toshihiro.
We had a productive day, and got a good outline of my second song, titled "All I need is a little love". It's a cute little song that I wrote a long time ago, and rewrote just recently.
We will be working more on this song next week, but on saturday, I will go to the studio to record my first song "Without you". I can't wait!! :)
As soon as the song is finished, I will be posting it on youtube, so look out for the video on my youtube account! http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFriendOfLife
Remember to subscribe, in order to get all the news first ;)

I am very excited about recording the song, I am sure it will be awesome!!
Can't wait to hear the final result!

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment